A safe and proven business method.
The success of franchises is due to the enormous advantages it offers with a lower risk of failure and/or loss of investments than if you were to start your own business from scratch.
Statistics from the US Department of Commerce demonstrate that in a period of five years only 5% of independent businesses survive, while in the case of franchises this percentage is of 95%. This is one of the main reasons why franchises are considered to be an investment method that helps to minimize the risk.
What should an investor consider in order to increase his chances for success when he acquires a franchise?
- What are my personal goals and characteristics?
- What is the maximum amount of investment that I wish to expend?
- What is the flow of income that I can expect to receive from the business that I wish to establish?
- How much time will it take to recover my investment?
- What are the franchise options that I have for my city/state?
- What type of commercial space is required for my future business?
- If I own a commercial space, what is the surrounding market in terms of where it is located (socioeconomic level, requirements and characteristics of the local population, accessibility, surrounding streets, etc.)?
- What are the advantages and/or risks of the Franchising Company for the type of business I am looking for?
|Take a look at our Franchise listings.|
|EMPIRE continuously updates the franchises that it lists in order to offer investors and future entrepreneurs choose between options that best suit their tastes and preferences, as well as their investment possibilities.|
To learn more Contact Us